We wanted to find out more about how you used the tennis club, what you enjoyed, liked, disliked and what you would like to see changed or improved. Of our 269 members, 19% or 52 of you responded – providing a reasonable cross-section of experience and views within the Club. Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to reply.
Now the results are in and have been analysed by committee member Danielle Gorman.
You can read a 4-page summary (PDF) of the results here (click link below, then click link on next page):
while a fuller 15-page report (PDF), complete with graphs, is here (click link below, then click link on next page):
– most of you say you have participated in some club-organised activities, with over half having taken part in both coaching and family-orientated activities;
– lots of you are interested in playing competitive tennis, including by representing the club in external competition;
– more than half of you would like to see more coaching, including both group and one-to-one coaching;
– lots of you are interested in activities like cardio tennis;
– most are interested in communication from the club and 2/5 would be willing to get more involved in running the club;
– over half would be interested in buying club clothing (watch this space…).
The Committee is committed to constant improvement of the Club and will be trying to respond to the survey findings in the months ahead. Thanks.
© 2021 Newcastle Tennis Club