NEWCASTLE TENNIS CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING, NO 9. 25/11/14
IN ATTENDANCE; J Drayne, J Moore, A George, P Corrigan, P Canavan, D Gorman, T O Reilly, J Flannagan, S Doherty. APOLOGIES. J Wilson.
Minutes of previous meeting proposed by P Corrigan and seconded by J Moore.
Matters arising from previous meeting;
Terry has spoken to Down Signs and sign will be erected over gate tomorrow (26/11/14)Terry will also ask Down Signs to erect sign at side of pavilion.
Dates for matches and court utilization was discussed; 2 courts reqd for Downpatrick on 3/12/14, 7/1/15, 28/1/15.
P Corrigan reports there has been no progress on contacting DDC still awaiting a response to request for meeting.
Danielle suggests that council should also be contacted re lighting around pavilion as very dark in evenings.
The proposed purchase of defibrillator was discussed and agreed to postpone decision on this until first aid classes were completed by some members and a better informed decision could then be made.
1. Terry read over Trustee Agreement.
2. Constitution, Jim read over J Wilsons comments on proposed changes and committee adjusted / amended as seen fit.
3. After discussion it was agreed that on family membership one vote for each adult present only.
4. NTC Satisfaction Survey; Danielle gave update on adjustments made to survey. She will email and circulate to general membership shortly.
5. Danielle also proposed a social night for members probably at end of January.
6. Up date from Ann George on club sports gear, after discussion it was agreed that Ann would look at prices etc for purple coloured tops.
Danielle requests white board for inside pavilion, it was generally agreed that this was a good idea and Danielle will purchase same.
It was highlighted that the First Aid Kit was not fit for purpose and after discussion Sheila agreed to purchase a new one.
Meeting concluded,——– date for next meeting set for 8/1/15 at 6.45pm.
© 2020 Newcastle Tennis Club